Tuesday, 12 May 2020
PRESSING THE PAUSE BUTTON..
So....
I have made a decision to pause my journey along The County Way — one advantage of a virtual tour. Only for a couple of days
Anyone living in our neck of the woods knows that the weather has been anything but spring-like for the last few days. I’m okay with cooler temperatures but it’s the rain/snow and wind that just make anything other than a short hike unbearable.
Yes, I know that if I was on the “real” Way there would be no choice but to forge ahead — again another advantage of a virtual tour.
The other reason is that some of the locations that I wanted to visit are opening this week allowing visitors to use the trails, etc. as long as you adhere to the physical distancing guidelines. I really want to blog about these locations having actually experienced them as part of the County Way adventure.
Today (Monday May 11th) would have been the final day on the West Highland Way with tomorrow being the optional climb to the top of Ben Nevis. I am going to hit “unpause” and complete these final legs soon.
They are promising a warm up.....fingers crossed.
See you on The Way real soon. ❤
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yes you've heard that saying before. It might seem like an easy way out of blogging but I am sooooooo tired that my words probably wou...
-
Despite a few logistical challenges, backed up traffic on the 401 and long security line-ups the trip from home to the airport went very smo...


Can’t wait Sis
ReplyDelete