Saturday, 7 May 2022

Let The Adventure Begin!




Despite a few logistical challenges, backed up traffic on the 401 and long security line-ups the trip from home to the airport went very smoothly.



Like the proverbial "village", my family and friends have been instrumental in making this trip possible.  You have all my love and gratitude for your support.

Once we got through security things went tickity boo.  They weren't kidding when they said get here early -- over 1 1/2 hrs in line. 😳

We met up with the rest of the LOLA group at our gate.  Most of the group we were meeting for the first time in person.  I think they are going to be fun.

Our plane is scheduled to arrive in Glasgow at 6:57 a.m. tomorrow.

We were fortunate to have a flight that had 100 empty seats leaving lots of room for people to spread out.  Mike and I had 3 seats to ourselves.  

Lots of elbow room.   

This post is short and sweet since there is not much action happening on the plane.
 
I have downloaded season 4 of The Crown -- I know, I know. What took me so long.                       


Here's a video of our day.  We will chat again from Glasgow once we settle in.  😊❤️





















1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great start to an adventure

    ReplyDelete